The strongest workout
in Virtual Reality
(WITH A SOFTER MODE FOR BEGINNERS & SENIORS)
SOME OF OUR EXERCISES, INCLUDING FIRSTS IN VR
The game tracks your running speed and awards more points the faster you go
Punching / Ducking
Arm movements to the beat of the music and fast ducking to avoid bad targets
Shallow or deep squats depending on your comfort level
Crunches / Situps
Engange your core muscles by reaching for higher targets
Pushups followed by jumps get your heart pumping
Pushups / Side planks
Classic pushup, one armed planks and side planks
Fast and small jumps similar to skip rope jumping
PLAY FREE NOW
Total Home Fitness with a free and
open-source VR fitness game
- A “workout first” VR music game with hand tracking based full body exercises in boot camp style workouts, your fitness wins regardless of your score
- Physically engaging experience with elements of calisthenics, high intensity interval & circuit training
- Activates your whole body compared to just certain areas with squatting, pushups, side planks, crunches, jumping, burpees and more
- Workouts are progressively generated to always stay fresh, and if you have 3 minutes you have a VR workout
- We believe we are the strongest workout in VR, pushing the boundaries of what is possible
“The biggest opponent is your own body”
RECOGNIZED & RESPECTED BY THE INDUSTRY
Most engaging VR fitness experience
Burn up to 500kcal in 30 minutes
Play with hand tracking on the Oculus Quest.
Automatically generated sessions. No two sessions are the same.
Challenge other players with your workout.
Freeplay mode without music, play to your own background music.
Heart rate driven gameplay.
Online workout analysis.
Download from these platforms & play free!
Join our community on Discord
What some of our happy users say
CHRIS VIA SIDEQUEST
“This is my stay at home workout. I work up a sweat and I’m sore the next day. Hands free is the way to go. 100% amazing.”
WILL VIA SIDEQUEST
Hardest workout I’ve had in VR! I just downloaded this and started one arm pushups, burpees, squats and running in place and right away I knew this was harder than even Thrill of the Fight for calorie burn. Well done!
Chris VIA SIDEQUEST
Parker VIA SIDEQUEST
I’m in love with this! I’m only doing the easiest mode and sweat my butt off within 10 minutes. Great customer support as well
Use at your own risk!
This game does not check if you bump into your surroundings.
This is a physical workout game with a lot of movement which can have the risk of injury. Always use common sense when performing the movements inside the game.
If you feel that some exercises are too dangerous DO NOT PERFORM them. You acknowledge that this software is free and you are using it at your own risk.